Sunday 3 May 2020

Sardine Sandwich

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that tuna or egg sandwich are the most common sandwich and can be found everywhere and everyone loves a sandwich especially kids. There are so many variations of amazing sandwiches out there and a favourite treat during an event or just a simple afternoon tea snacks.


I made sardine sandwich sometimes for our tea time snack. These sardine sandwich may have quite different with others because I cooked a can sardine with onion, chili sauce and ketchup. People here usually eat them straight out of the can while I used to cooked canned sardine before I eat them.



SARDINE SANDWICH

Ingredients;

4-6 slice of white or brown bread
1 tin of small sardine in tomato sauce
1 onion, chopped
1-2 tablespoons chili sauce
1-2 tablespoons ketchup
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD;

- In a medium saucepan, heat little oil and fry onion until fragrant.
- Add the sardine in tomato sauce, mash them and cook for a few minutes.
- Add chili sauce, ketchup and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the sandwiches, add the salad if desired.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.