Friday 29 May 2020

Peanut Cookies

Bonjour,

I'm still in the mood for baking cookies but for the simple and easy cookie recipe like these peanut cookies. This recipe required few affordable ingredients, no mixer needed and no chilling required. For those who love peanuts, these peanut cookies are a good choice.


I remembered bringing these cookies once in my french class last year, everyone liked it and it was gone in like 5 minutes! All I was thinking that day, why I don't make enough cookies for everyone? A lesson learned and for more cookies, just double this recipe.



PEANUT COOKIES

Ingredients;

100g roasted peanuts
110g flour
50g powder sugar
50ml vegetables oil
Egg wash

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 160° and prepare baking pan.
- Grind peanuts in a dry blender or food processor as fine as possible.
- Mix ground peanuts, flour and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add oil little by little and mix well until it become smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut into desired shapes or just shaped into balls.
- Place the dough on prepared baking pan and garnish with some peanuts and brush the tops with the egg wash.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until they turns light brown.
- Cool.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.