Sunday 17 May 2020

Apple Cinnamon Cake

Bonjour,

There are many cakes recipe can be made without any mixer and one of the cake that I made today is apple cinnamon cake and this recipe adapted from chef Cyril Lignac. I watched his Tv show, 'tous en cuisine' last Friday and voila, here's the apple cinnamon cake.


This recipe quite easy and smells great, we can easily make right at home with ingredients that we usually have in the kitchen.



APPLE CINNAMON CAKE

Ingredients;

160g brown sugar
1 egg
200ml milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla ectract
170g flour
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
2-3 apples, thinly sliced
50g butter, melted
50g sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder

METHOD;

- Preheat oven at 180° and prepare baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk sugar and egg until blended.
- Add in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Sieve together flour and bicarbonate of soda.
- Gradually add flour alternately with milk.
- Fold in apples and mix until all is well combined. Pour batter in a prepared baking pan.
- For the topping, mix together melted butter, sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Sprinkle over cake batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.