Monday 11 May 2020

Homemade Pizza

Bonjourno,

I don't make pizza quite often but when I do, I used Roberta's pizza dough recipe, it's easy and always turned out great. I've been making this pizza dough recipe for years now and it's perfect! I personally like thin crust pizza, crispy and a little chewy.




HOMEMADE PIZZA
Adapted from Roberta's pizza dough recipe

Ingredients;

2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
200ml warm water
5g dry yeast
1 teaspoon olive oil

METHOD;

- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix warm water, yeast and oil, let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Pour the yeast mixture little by little into flour mixture and knead until combine. If the dough looks dry, add more water or if too sticky, sprinkle with some flour. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Knead the dough again for 3 minutes and cut into 2 balls.
- Place the balls in heavily flour surface, cover and let rise for 3-4 hours.
- Take each ball, shape and stretch. Top with pizza topping desires.
- Bake in preheated oven at 250° for 12-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.