Saturday 16 May 2020

Cornflake Raisin Cookies

Hello,

After many weeks of confinement, I have to start work again next week. The confinement period are officially over since Monday 11 and like everyone else, I look forward to returning to normal life and go back to work again. I even bake cookies yesterday and will bring them to work next week.


These cookies easy to make and good enough for everyday snacking. Let's bake cookies this weekend!



 CORNFLAKE RAISIN COOKIES

Ingredients;

150g butter, soften
70g powder sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
150g flour
1 tablespoon cornflour
60g cornflakes, crushed
50g raisins or dried cranberries, chopped

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 170° and prepare baking pan.
- Place butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, mix using hand mixer until light and fluffy, add vanilla.
- Use a wooden spoon, stir in flours and other dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop the dough on a baking pan using 2 teaspoons, bake for 18-20 minutes and they are done!

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.