Tuesday 26 May 2020

Honey Cornflakes

Coucou,

I've made honey cornflakes every year but this time I forgot and didn't make the honey cornflakes which is very easy and simple for our Eid celebration last weekend. However, I made them a day after because I'm still in the Eid mood.



These sweet and delicious honey cornflakes are a great snack at any time a day.



HONEY CORNFLAKES

Ingredients;

50g salted butter
2 tablespoons honey
2 cups cornflakes
1/2 cup raisins

METHOD;

- Preheat oven to 150° and prepare small paper cups.
- Melt butter and honey in a saucepan until bubbles foaming.
- Add cornflakes and raisins, mix well.
- Spoon into paper cups and bake for 8-10 minutes
- Cool.

Happy snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.