Sunday 10 May 2020

Ratatouille

Bonjour,

I crave ratatouille recently and since I've had some veggies in the fridge except eggplant, so I thought even without eggplant, it's not a big problem, right. We had ratatouille for dinner, this French ratatouille is super healthy and delicious.




RATATOUILLE

Ingredients;

2 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 eggplant, diced (I don't have eggplant, I used 1 carrot)
1 courgette, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 tomatoes, chopped
1 small canned tomato sauces
A few sprigs of fresh thyme/ dried thyme
Olive oil, salt and pepper

METHOD;

- Heat little olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion, garlic and thyme, fry for a few minutes or until softened.
- Since I used carrot, add chopped carrots first before other vegetables, cook for a few minutes.
- Add the courgettes, peppers and tomatoes, mix well.
- Simmer for another few minutes, add in canned tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.