Sunday 31 May 2020

Cherry Crumble

Hello,

When our lovely neighbour gave us a bucket of cherries the other day, I thought I'd just eat all of them alone because I like cherries. Then I changed my mind and decided to make this easy cherry crumble. For me it's much easier than making cherry clafoutis and at the same time we prefer crumble than clafoutis.


We had such a lovely weather and delicious cherry crumble on a nice sunny Sunday.



CHERRY CRUMBLE

Ingredients;

400g pitted fresh cherries
40g brown sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
100 g flour
80g butter
100g brown sugar
50g rolled oats

METHOD;

- Mix cherries with sugar and lemon juice, set aside.
- Prepare the crumble by combined flour and butter, rubbing until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar and rolled oats, mix well.
- Transfer the cherries into baking dish and spread the crumbles evenly over the cherries filling.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180° for 35-40 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.

Enjoy cherry crumble with vanilla ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.