Sunday 24 May 2020

Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2020

Hello,

Happy Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate and selamat hari raya aidiffitri to my family and friends in Asia. Wish we were there but distance keeps us apart. In the midst of Covid-19, for now it's better to stay home and stay safe.

Basically, Eid will be very different for me because it's only us, I was not there in Asia to celebrate with my family but at least we're still able to stay connected. But a little bit different this year, we had a small celebration with friends at home with last minute preparation but at the end everything turns out well. We got everything done on time and we did it, we managed to celebrate Eid this year.




Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.