Thursday 7 May 2020

No Bake Oreo Cheesecake

Hello,

It seems that the longer lockdown goes on, the more I'm addicted to cooking and baking but not too much eating though, because most of the time I cook or bake things in smaller portion, I sometimes give some of the cakes to our neighbour too.


In this situation, it sure that everyone staying at home means everyone's cooking, baking and making more dessert especially for kids. So, let's make an Oreo cheesecake!




NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE

Ingredients;

20 Oreo cookies
50g butter, melted
250g cream cheese/ mascarpone
200ml heavy cream
50g sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

METHOD;

- Grind or crush Oreo into fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter and press evenly into spring form pan, chill.
- In a mixing bowl, using a stand or hand mixer, beat heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add in cream cheese and vanilla extract, mix until well combined. Fold in some crusted cookies.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.

Enjoy Oreo cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.