Friday 23 May 2014

Turmeric Fried Prawn

Bonjour a tous...

Prawns are always delicious no matter how you cook it. I remember how my mom's used to make some dishes using fresh turmeric and the taste are better than powder one. I liked the taste of tumeric and this time, I used turmeric powder in my recipe for savory dishes. We really enjoyed our food and it's easy to make and tastes amazing.

Alors, let me share the recipe of turmeric fried prawn.



TURMERIC FRIED PRAWN

Ingredients:-

300gm medium prawn
1 tablespoon turmeric powder
1 onion, sliced
1 stalks of green long bean, cut
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 big red chilli, cut
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for fyring

METHOD:-

- Marinated prawns with turmeric powder for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan and fry frawns for a few minutes or until golden brown. Keep aside.
- Sauteed garlic with little oil until fragrant.
- Add onion and long bean, stir until all well mixed for about 2 minutes.
- Add in fried prawns and red chilli and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with hot rice...

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.