Friday 2 May 2014

Fruit Salad (Filipino style dessert)

Bonjour,

Few years ago, a friend of mine introduced me to Filipino style fruit salad and this is one of the favorite dessert in most Filipino parties. I've made fruit salad this afternoon and it's perfect for our teatime dessert.
It's so easy to prepare a quick fruit salad for a simple snack, anytime, anywhere.



FRUIT SALAD

Ingredients:-

1 can fruit cocktail (250gm)
1 can pineapple cubes (250gm)
1 packet of creme liquid (20cl)
1/2 can condensed milk
60gm raisins
Cheeder cheese sliced (optional)

METHOD:-

- Drain the fruit cocktail and pineapple cube.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for several hour before serving.

Cheers...


1 comment:

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.