Sunday 11 May 2014

Banana Custard

Bonjour a tous,

I have some of banana leftover in the kitchen and I've thought to do something with them. So, this afternoon I've made banana custard for our tea time snacks. It's simple and tasty, easy recipe and the result was great. For the creamy custard sauce, it can be use for other recipe as well and any kind of fruits we can make for fruit custard and just pour the custard on top of it. It just simple as that.



BANANA CUSTARD

Ingredients:-

4 bananas, sliced
2 cups fresh milk
1/2 cup custard powder
1/2 cup sugar
40gm raisins
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon vanila extract

METHOD:-

- Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan and fry the bananas both side until the bananas turn to golden brown.
- Remove and place the fried banana into the bowl and sprinkle with raisins. Keep aside.
- Mix together milk, custard powder, sugar and vanila and stir well until it dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to boil and stirring constantly until the custard slightly thicken.
- Remove from heat and pour the custard on top of fried banana in the bowl.
- Refrigerate for few hour and served chilled.

Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.