Monday 19 May 2014

Cereal Cake

Salut,

I made Cereal Cake this afternoon. Since I still have a cereal stock at home, so I decided to try on Cereal Cake. While baking, the aroma of cereal is so irresistible. In fact, this cake taste good too. I devided half of the cake to makes a birthday cake for my friend. Happy happy birthday my friend! (Slightly belated)

For the cake decorating, I have to say that I'm not really good at decorating them. I love baking, but cake decorating takes some talent. I have so much to learn and need to do a lot of practice in the future.

Alors, let see the Cereal Cake recipe below..



CEREAL CAKE

Ingredients:-

125gm butter
125gm sugar
150gm flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
3 eggs
1 cup fresh milk
1 teaspoon vanila essence
3 tablespoon cereal
3 tablespoon chocolate powder (poulain)

METHOD:-

- Preheat oven 180°. Grease the cake pan.
- Shift flour with baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg one at a time and continue to beat.
- Fold in the shift flour and pour in milk and stir to well.
- Devide the batter into two bowl.
- Add chocolate powder into the other batter, while in another bowl add cereal. Mix them well.
- Layer the two flavors of batter into the pans, dividing evenly among the pans.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.

Enjoy baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.