Sunday 4 May 2014

Perkedel Kentang (Mashed potato fritters)

Salut a tous,

One of the most popular side dish in Indonesia is perkedel kentang or mashed potato fritter. The ingredient is not complicated at all just need a little time to prepare it. Today I felt like eating this perkedel kentang or mashed potato fritters. I love potatoes, and perkedel is one of my favorite food. So, I made this perkedel in the afternoon for our afternoon tea time food.

Alors, voici la recette.



PERKEDEL KENTANG (MASHED POTATO FRITTERS)

Ingredients:-

4 potato, boiled and mashed
2 cloves shallot, chop
2 cloves garlic, chop
1 stalk spring onion, chop thinly
1 egg, lightly beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying

METHOD:-

- Fry the shallot and garlic until brown and crispy, put aside.
- Mix together mashed potato, fried shallot, spring onion and salt and pepper until all spices distribute evenly.
- Shape the potatoes mix into a small ball, press a little to make thinner shape.
- Dip the potato ball into egg and fry the ball until golden brown.
- Remove and dry on paper towel.

Bon appetit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.