Monday 5 May 2014

Eggless Moist Chocolate Cake

Bonsoir,

After a while, I felt I wanna make a chocolate cake again. I actually experimented with few different variation of chocolate cake recipe, and so far this was the best. With the eggless cake recipe that I discover, it is does not use butter but oil and it is also one of the easiest cakes to make. There don't have to be complicated to prepare and I guess being simple and easy is the best. The cake itself holds its own taste even without the topping and it's not too sweet and even more if it come with topping or some ganache.

I love to learn more and I might try other chocolate cake recipe in the future to try out new tastes. The important thing is to be able to find recipes which is simple, easy and delicious.

Ok, here's the recipe...



EGGLESS MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE

Ingredients:-

2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups water
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup fresh milk
1 teaspoon vanila extract
2 tablespoon white vinegar

METHOD:-

- Preheat oven 180°.
- In the large bowl, combine all dry ingredients, flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, bicarbonate and salt.
- Add water, oil, milk, vanila extract and vinegar into the flour mixture. With a hand whisk, beat all the ingredients until it mixed well.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool completely.
- Spread with the chocolate ganache, frosting or any topping as you desire.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.