Friday 2 December 2016

Oatmeal Raisin Nut Cookies

Salut,

Festive season, winter month and Christmas holiday is just around the corner. I would start making my Christmas fruits cake and cookies soon. In the coming week I'm planning to make a few batches of fruit cake cookies to give some to our friends as a gift.

We are excited actually to celebrate our Christmas this year in our new home, new place and new neighbours around. Christmas decoration trees and beautiful lights displays just start this week. It's so nice to see our house and other houses surrounded by colourful Christmas lights.

Ok, back to cookies story, these oatmeal raisin nut cookies I made not long ago and they turned out great, chewy and the taste just nice. These simple cookies are perfect for any occasion, anytime and anywhere.



OATMEAL RAISIN NUT COOKIES

Ingredients;

1 cup flour
1/4 cup salted butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanila extract
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup raisin
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 160° and prepare baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, cream together melted butter and sugar until it well blended.
- Add vanila extract, milk and flour, and mix until just combine.
- Add in oats, raisin and walnuts, mix well.
- Take a little dough and make into small balls and flatten them down a bit and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes, do not overbake.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.