Sunday 11 December 2016

Chocolate Marble Cake

Coucou,

Just like chocolate cake, there are so many variations of marble cake too. I am pretty sure most of the people out there has eaten any variation of marble cake and even made them at home. One simple and easy cake to make but sure they are taste delicious.

Apparently, I like to try out new recipes that I got it from internet, and when the recipes turned out perfectly and satisfying, then after I would posted here and at the same time for my future reference. Sometimes, not all recipes turns out well, there is trial and error, right?



CHOCOLATE MARBLE CAKE

Ingredients;

2 cups flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
170g salted butter, softened
1 1/3 cups sugar
2 eggs
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 180° and prepare baking pan. I usually used medium loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa powder, mix well and set aside.
- In a big bowl, combine softened butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix everything just until combined.
- Add milk and continue to beat until the batter smooth.
- Divided the batter into 2 and mix one batter with cocoa mixture.
- Spoon a plain batter into prepared pan, cover with chocolate batter and do it until finish.
- Swirl in the batter with knife and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, reduce the temperature to 160° and continue to bake for 25 more minutes.
- After 25 minutes, cover the pan with aluminium foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Cool completely and serve.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.