Wednesday 30 November 2016

Thai Style Fried Bananas

Sawadee kha or Sabaidee,

I think Asian people like fried foods, from sweet to sour and savory, snacks or heavy foods and most of these fried food recipes are easy to make at home. One of the common fried foods that easily can be found in Asia is fried banana. Street food is popular everywhere, and for those who like to travel will enjoy a wide variety of tastes and lots of choices.

Everyone knows fried banana and how to fry them. I know, snacks and fried food are the least healthy food but they are not a bad food at all.



THAI STYLE FRIED BANANAS

Ingredients;

3-4 bananas, less ripe, sliced
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup rice flour
1/4 cup unsweetened dried coconut
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoons sugar
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup water, more or less
Oil for frying

METHOD;

- In a mixing bowl, combine flours, coconut, sesame seeds, sugar and salt.
- Add water and mix well until it become a thick batter.
- Heat up the oil in a work and dip each banana sliced into the batter, coated and deep fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Enjoy them straight away or serve with ice cream.

Enjoy the fried bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.