Tuesday 6 December 2016

Crustless Coconut Pie

Bonjour,

There is a time when I need a quick and easy kind of dessert to prepare. Sometimes I don't believe if there is a snack foods that are so much easy to make. Without using so many utensils in the kitchen to bake something, this crustless coconut pie is one of them.

When I saw this recipe from pinterest, I went to the kitchen and made it right away because I had all the ingredients in hand. Blend and bake, this crustless coconut pie turned out great and delicious!



CRUSTLESS COCONUT PIE

Ingredients;

4 eggs
1/4 cup salted butter, soften
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups milk
1 cup coconut flaked
1 teaspoon vanila extract

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 180° and prepare baking pie pan, set aside.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepare baking pie pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hours.

As simple as that, happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.