Thursday 15 December 2016

Fudgy Chocolate Brownies

Hello,

I've tried many of brownie recipes and until now I'm still looking for the good brownie recipes out there. I am really glad I made a few good brownies before and this fudgy chocolate brownies that I made recently is one of the best.

There are so many varieties of brownies and I believed everyone has a favourite brownie recipe. It's good to know there are people like me who keep searching and looking for the great recipes. Everyday is a learning process for me, and I wish I could continue to learn something new everyday. This recipe come from countyside cravings blog. It's a good recipe indeed.



FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES

Ingredients;

1 1/4 cups sugar
1/4 cup water
40g dark chocolate, chopped
3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanila extract
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
A pinch of salt

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 180° and prepare baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water and dark chocolate. Cook over medium low heat until chocolate melted. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, eggs, oil, vanila, baking powder and salt.
- Pour melted chocolate and stir until everything combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 30 minute or until skewer comes out clean.
- Don't overbake for a moist and chewy brownies.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.