Saturday 24 December 2016

Cornflakes Chocolate Nuts Cookies

Salut,

Merry Christmas and  we are only a few hours away from the gift giving day of the year. I'm pretty sure some people are busy in the kitchen cooking and preparing for the Christmas Eve dinner tonight. I've made some cookies few days ago and been giving homemade cookies and cake as a gift for our friends and neigbour. I love giving something as a gift especially cookies and cakes because they are easy to make ahead.

These cornflakes chocolate nuts cookies is one of the recipe that I got from Azlita masam manis blog but I've change the name based on the ingredients in these cookies. I've made these cookies many times and one of the easy cookies to make and it turns out great and delicious every time.



CORNFLAKES CHOCOLATE NUTS COOKIES

Ingredients;

150g butter, soften
150g flour
75g sugar
60g cornflakes
50g chocolate chip/ dark chocolate, chopped
25g almond/ walnuts, chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Red cherry or fruits for garnish

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 170° and prepare baking pan.
- In a bowl and using a wooden spoon, combine butter and sugar and just mix until the butter and sugar soft.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add cornflakes, chocolate chip, nuts and vanilla. Mix until everything combine together.
- Drop a teaspoonfuls dough or make a small ball onto a prepare baking pan and garnish with red cherry or dry fruits.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.

Joyeux Noël tout le monde!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.