Wednesday 29 November 2017

Tiramisu

Buongiorno,

E tempo di mangiare tiramisù, è delizioso! Woof, what a language! I love to hear people talk in Italian and I would like to learn this language one day. Italian language is so beautiful with its dulcet tones and smooth flowing and even hand do the talking. Che magnifico!

Okay, now back to the food, I've made Italian popular dessert, tiramisu few days ago since I was thinking of making this dessert all week long and here I am, eggless tiramisu cake with amaretto. E fantastico e lo adoro!




TIRAMISU

35-40 ladyfingers
500g mascarpone
200ml heavy cream
200g sugar
11/2 cup brewed coffee
4 tablespoon amaretto
Cocoa powder for dusting

METHOD;

- Prepare the brewed coffee and add 2 tablespoon amaretto, allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix heavy cream and sugar, whisk until it forms soft peaks.
- In another large bowl, whisk mascarpone just to soften a bit.
- Fold whipping cream into mascarpone and add another 2 tablespoons amarettto, mix well.
- Dip ladyfingers quickly into the coffee and arrange in a bottom of baking pan or glass.
- Spread half of the mascarpone on top and layer with another ladyfingers .
- Spread remaining mascarpone and dust with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hour or overnight and dust with another cocoa powder before serving.

Buon appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.