Saturday 11 November 2017

Muesli Cookies

Hello,

Whenever I'm searching for the cookies recipe in the internet, I tried to find the eggless recipe where the cookies made with the simple ingredients that I usually have it at home. Muesli cookies are one of the simple and easy cookies that I made today and these cookies are perfect for an afternoon tea. Sometimes making cookies can never go wrong by just adding some other ingredients like maple syrup, chocolate chips or milk. Everything is depends on individual taste and preferences.

The last time I made these muesli cookies during Halloween and we gave out these cookies for the parents who supervise their kids on candy collecting mission. We are so happy that night where everything was finish, candies and cookies..




MUESLI COOKIES

Ingredients;

1 cup muesli
1 cup flour
1/2 cup raisin or chocolate chips, optional
70g salted butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 170° and prepare baking dish.
- Mix together melted butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add muesli, flour and raisin and mix to form a crumbly dough.
- Take a small portion and press to form a ball and flatten it a bit.
- Arrange on the prepared baking dish with 2cm apart and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are evenly brown.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.