Saturday 25 November 2017

Banana Blondies

Bonjour,

One simple and easy recipe that I want to make again in the future is banana blondies. I made this cake few days ago to finish up my ripe banana and at the same time to serve to our friend coming over to spend an afternoon tea at home. I found this recipe on pinterest while I'm searching for another simple banana recipe. One sliced of this blondies was simply not enough and it was a great recipe indeed.

There are so many blondies recipe out there but either way, even without banana, they were delicious!




BANANA BLONDIES

Ingredients;

120g salted butter, melted and browned if desired
100g brown sugar
1 egg
150g flour
2 mashed banana

Brown sugar frosting;
60g butter
50g brown sugar
2 tablespoon milk
150g powder sugar

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 180° and prepare baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted browned butter and sugar and whisk until combined.
- Beat in egg and mix well.
- Stir in flour and mash banana until smooth and well blended.
- Pour batter in a prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.

For the brown sugar frosting;
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan and add sugar and milk. Stir until the mixture just come to boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add in powdered sugar and whisk until the frosting is smooth.
- Spread over the blondies and allow frosting to cool completely before serve.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.