Wednesday 9 November 2016

Mango Salad

Hello,

Everytime I saw mango selling quite cheap in supermarket, I'm sure I will grab one or two and if the mango taste good, I would return to the shop and buy more. I love mango, raw or ripe, there are always something I could do with it.

This mango salad suitable for lunch or dinner and it was so easy to prepared, taking only a little time and all are thrown together in just a few minutes. This kind of salad often like I'll always want to eat more because they are delicious and refreshing. Spicy or not, either way is absolutely delicious and this mango salad should taste a little bit sweet, sour and salty.



MANGO SALAD

Ingredients;

1 mango, unripe or half ripe
2 shallot, sliced
1 big red chilli, sliced
1 small bird eye chilli, sliced
1-2 tablespoon fish sauce
1-2 tablespoon brown sugar
Lime juice, from 1 lime

METHOD;

- Shredded mango and mix all ingredients and toss well. taste with fish sauce and brown sugar.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.

Let's make mango salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.