Wednesday 23 November 2016

Mango Pudding

Salut,

Mango pudding, one of the easy dessert that I've made and this pudding based on the Chinese style mango pudding recipe that I found on the internet. I didn't follow exactly the recipe because I don't use the coconut milk while the real recipe of Chinese mango pudding using coconut milk.

Since imported mangoes easily can be found here nowadays and they are not too pricey, I took this opportunity to make a dessert, salad or just take them like that. It's tastes good, healthy and refreshing dessert.



MANGO PUDDING

Ingredient;

1-2 ripe mangoes, depends on the size, cut into cubes
4g agar-agar powder
110ml full cream milk
1/4 cup sugar

METHOD;

- Place most of the mangoes in blender and add half milk and blend until it become puree.
- In a medium saucepan, heat up another half of the milk, agar-agar and sugar until sugar and agar-agar dissolve. Set aside and let the milk warm a bit.
- Add mango puree into the warm milk and pour the mixture into pan or individual glass or remekins.
- Transfer to refrigerator for a few hours before serving.

Enjoy the pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.