Sunday 26 April 2020

Mango Mousse

Coucou,

Another quick and easy dessert I made recently was mango mousse, just three ingredients and I had my lovely mango mousse ready in less than 15 minutes. There maybe many quick and easy dessert out there but for me, I could't think of any other easiest dessert than these mango mousse.


When mangoes are in season, why don't try to make these mango mousse, so easy yet so yummy yummy!



MANGO MOUSSE

Ingredients;

1/2 mango, puree
200ml heavy cream
2 tablespoon sugar

METHOD;

- Place heavy cream and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Use a stand or hand mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks foam.
- Fold in mango puree and mix well.
- Divide the mousse into individual glasses, cover and keep in the fridge until ready to eat.

As simple as that, mango mousse are ready, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.