Friday 24 April 2020

Fluffy Banana Cake

Coucou,

I like banana and I always have bananas in my kitchen. Like everyone else, making a banana cake, bread, banana smoothies or any other banana dessert seems to be the best solution for using up overripe bananas. Just turn them into delicious dessert like this fluffy banana cake with additional of melted chocolate in it.


There are so many recipe and many ways to make banana cake from the internet and for me it just a matter of ingredients, I make this fluffy banana cake with what I had in the pantry. Sometimes I made an eggless banana cake too if I had no eggs.




FLUFFY BANANA CAKE

Ingredients;

2-3 overripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs
120g sugar
150g flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
100 ml oil
80g dark cooking chocolate, melted

METHOD;

- Preheat oven to 160° and prepare baking pan.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, set aside.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, beat egg and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in oil and mashed banana, mix well.
- Fold in the flour with a spatula just until combined.
- Pour half of the banana batter into prepared pan, drizzle the melted chocolate over the batter and pour the rest of banana batter on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.