Thursday 9 April 2020

Brochettes De Bananes Caramélisées

Hello,

I used a lot of bananas for my dessert these past few days and today another recipe from chef Cyril Lignac, brochettes de bananes caramélisées. One simple and quick recipe everyone can do at home, any time at any day of the week.


Let make banana brochette now!



BROCHETTES DE BANANES CARAMELISEES

Ingredients;

3 bananas, skewer the banana
50g sugar
2 tablespoons water
120ml cream liquid
1 cinnamon
1 star anise
1 lime or lemon

METHOD;

- In a medium pan, combined sugar and water and bring to boil over medium heat, let the sugar caramelize and add cream liquid as well cinnamon and star anise.
- Keep stirring for a few seconds, add in banana skewer and coat the banana skewers with caramel sauce.
- Squeeze some lime or lemon juice over the sauce and skewer. Stir to coat.

Enjoy the sweet caramel banana skewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.