Saturday 1 September 2018

Stir Fried Mix Vegetables

Hello,

I love vegetables and some vegetables I like to eat when they are raw or half cooked but there's also vegetables that shouldn't be eaten raw like potato. I prefer my stir-fry vegetables half cooked, tender and crispy, not to forget a little bit of spicy and everything would be great.


A quick and easy vegetables stir-fry is one of the basic meal that we can prepare in a few minutes and at the same time it's a great way to use up any leftovers veggies in the fridge. Let's have a stir fried vegetables for dinner!



STIR FRIED MIX VEGETABLES

Ingredients;

Cabbage, shredded
Carrot, sliced
French beans, sliced
Garlic, chopped
Small red chili, optional
Oyster sauce
Light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon cornflour, mix with a few tablespoons of water
Salt and pepper

METHOD;

- Heat up some oil in a wok or saucepan and fry garlic and chili until fragrant.
- Add all vegetables and stir frying for a couple of minutes and season with oyster sauce, soy sauce and salt pepper.
- Stir fry for another few seconds over high heat and pour in cornflour mixture to thicken the sauce a little bit.
- Dish out and serve while they are still hot.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.