Monday 17 September 2018

Homemade Samosa

Hello,

There is a times when I just don't feel like cooking but there's also a time when I am in the mood to make something, cooking, baking or preparing many things in a day without feeling lazy. This past few weeks since there are quite a lot of cooking program on TV, more or less the program inspired me to bake or cook something every single day.


Samosa, a snack that basically similar to curry puff, not to complicated to make, just a little time consuming and voila the homemade samosa ready in less than 1 hour.



HOMEMADE SAMOSA

Ingredients;

1 cup flour
2 tablespoon butter, melted
A pinch of salt
Water

For the potato curry filling, I used the same recipe for curry puff and net pancake.

METHOD;

- Combine flour, melted butter and salt. Add water little by little, knead and make a dough until they are nothing longer stick in hand.
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and set aside until the filling is ready.
- Take out the dough and divide into golf size balls and roll the dough ball into round or oval shaped. Cut each circle in half.
- Take one dough and make a shape of cone, put a tablespoons of potato filling and seal the edges properly, creating a triangle pastry. Moisten the top edge and press the edges together to tight seal.
- Deep frying the samosa until golden brown on both side.

Enjoy the homemade samosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.