Monday 9 October 2017

Pancake

Hello,

I made a pancake every once in awhile and every time I made them, mon mari will always finish all the pancakes. He loves pancakes even though I'm not a fan of pancakes but sometimes I enjoyed those. Normally pancakes are a favourite breakfast food but pancake also can be served for afternoon tea and there's really not a big deal, they are still a healthy food for sure.

I've tried few pancake recipe but this one is my favourite, light and fluffy and I like to add raisin but all depend on the individual preference. What we need is just a basic ingredients and the end of result is just great.




PANCAKE

Ingredients;

150g flour
11/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
200ml milk
2 tablespoon white vinegar
1 egg
2 tablespoon salted butter, melted
1/2 cup raisin, optional

METHOD;

- In a medium bowl, combine milk and vinegar, let set for 5 minutes.
- Lightly whisk the milk and egg, then whisk in the melted butter.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and whisk until combined.
- Add in raisin and mix well, do not over mix and let the batter stand for a few minutes.
- Heat up a pan over medium heat, lightly greased with butter and ladle of batter into hot pan and cook until the pancake begins to bubble, turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.