Tuesday 17 October 2017

Masala Chai

Namaste,

Winter is coming and masala chai is a perfect drink for a cold winter day especially at night. I'm pretty sure almost everyone loves tea and get easily fell in love with the Indian spiced chai. Masala chai was so easy to make, with a basic spices that we normally have it at home and with any kind of black tea, masala chai was a great drinks indeed.

I often make chai and I was glad that mon mari loves it too. I am so excited to serve chai to our friends during our Indian dinner soon.




MASALA CHAI

Ingredients;

2 cups water
1 tablespoon tea/ 2 black tea bags
1/2 cup milk, as per taste
2 tablespoons sugar, as per taste
2 cardamoms
2 cloves
1 cinnamon powder
1 star anise
2cm ginger, sliced

METHOD;

- In a large saucepan, bring water and all the spices to boil.
- Add in the tea and sugar, let it boil for a couple of minutes.
- Add milk and continue to boil for a few minute.
- Strain tea through a fine strainer into a cup or pot, serve hot.

Enjoy the masala chai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.