Friday 13 October 2017

Masala Fried Fish

Namaste,

Unlike Chinese cuisine, Indian cuisine used a variety of aromatic spices. Many dishes are spicy in Indian food but still, certain food are not fiery hot and after all, everything is depends on the individual preferences, but personally, I prefer the spicy food though. Spicy and tasty, just the way I like it!

Diwali or Deepavali is approaching us and we are few days away from the celebrations which falls on October 19. I would posts more Indian food this month and at the same time we are planning for a small Indian dinner with friends next weekend. For now, let's have a look at this easy-peasy recipe of masala fried fish.




MASALA FRIED FISH

Ingredients;

2-3 mackerels
1 teaspoon masala powder
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon ginger garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 lemon juice

METHOD;

- Mix the masala, chilli, ginger, turmeric powder and lemon juice.
- Marinate the fish in masala paste for 1 hour before frying.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry marinated fish until cooked through and brown on the both side.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.