Wednesday 25 October 2017

Fruit Custard

Hello,

Whenever I want to make a dessert, I'm always looking for something I can make as simple as possible and when it comes to dessert, homemade is always better. Fruit custard are one of the easiest dessert to put together and some of the custard or pudding recipe can be made one day ahead. This easy fruit custard recipe can be made with canned fruits or any other fresh fruits like banana, apple, kiwi, strawberry and etc.

For those who love fruits and custard, this dessert are perfect, it's so good and so simple!




FRUIT CUSTARD

Ingredients;

500ml milk
2 tablespoon vanilla pudding powder
2 tablespoon sugar
1 can mix fruit or any fresh fruits of your choice

METHOD;

- Mix vanilla pudding powder with 2 tablespoon milk to make a paste. Set aside.
- Heat up the milk in a saucepan over medium heat and add sugar.
- Add in vanilla pudding paste and keep stirring until the mixture slightly thickens and reach the desired consistency.
- Turn off the heat and let the custard warm before refrigerate for few hours or over night.
- Prepare the mix fruit in individual bowl or glass and pour the cold custard all over the fruits.

Enjoy the fruit custard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.