Sunday 11 September 2016

Spiced Fried Butter Prawns

Salut,

Since we moved in to a new home somewhere in Brittany, we now eat seafood quite often than before. Brittany is home to a lot of seafood options and the price sure cheaper than other place in France. We buy and eat crab, langoustine and prawns almost every weekend and this fresh seafood pretty easy to get around here.

Last month I've posted recipe of fried prawns with spices and today I'm sharing another prawns recipe which is also fried prawns with spices but the taste will not be the same. For those who like to eat prawns just like us, let's try out this another different prawns recipe every week.



SPICED FRIED BUTTER PRAWNS

Ingredients;

300g prawns
1 egg
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon corn starch
1-2 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1-2 small chili, optional
Salt to taste

METHOD;

- Mix prawns, egg, curry powder and corn starch and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat up oil in pan and fried marinated prawns until golden brown, set aside.
- Heat up butter in a pan, fry onion, garlic and chili until fragrant and add the fried prawns.
- Stir well, season with salt and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.