Tuesday 13 September 2016

Chewy Gooey Chocolate Brownies

Salut,

I haven't made any brownies for quite long time and few days ago I made it just because Im craving some brownies and I made this simple super chewy gooey chocolate brownies. Another reason to make this brownies because this dessert is so easy to make. Everyone can do it, so many brownies recipe we could find on the internet, and see which one is good and we like the most.



CHEWY GOOEY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES

Ingredients;

150g butter
250g sugar
90g cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon almond/vanila exxtract
2 egg
70g flour
80g nuts, optional

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 160° and prepare baking pan.
- Combine butter, cocoa and sugar in a glass or metal bowl and mix over a double boiler.
- Stir the butter cocoa mixture until butter melted and smooth.
- Remove bowl and let the mixture cool a bit.
- Add almond extract and egg, one at a time and stir well until the batter slightly shiny.
- Lastly add flour and nuts, mix everything well but not to over mix.
- Pour batter into prepare pan and bake for 20-30 minute or until the skewer comes out still a little bit moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.