Sunday 25 September 2016

Chocolate Layer Cheese Cake

Bonjour,

I have always enjoyed cooking and now in this new home, new kitchen and new ambiance, I have more enthusiasm to baking and cooking since we move here a couple of months ago. In fact, we loves this place so much.

I've made chocolate layer cheese cake recently and mon mari brought them to work. I'm so glad everyone like it and I even got a message and asking for the recipe. It makes me smile because I knew I'm not a good baker but at the same time it encourage me to do more baking in the future.



CHOCOLATE LAYER CHEESE CAKE

Ingredients;

For the cheese;-
250g cream cheese
60g sugar
1 egg
2 tablespoon water
2 tablespoon flour

METHOD;

- Beat cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, water and flour, and continue beating until everything well incorporated. Set aside.

For the chocolate cake:-
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanila extract
1/2 cup hot water
1/2 cup fresh milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup flour
4 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder

METHOD;

- Preheat oven 160° and prepare baking pan.
- Beat egg with sugar until light and fluffy and add vanila extraxt.
- Add in hot water, milk and vegetable oil, continue beating.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder, mix until everything well combined.
- Divided batter into two and pour the first part in the prepare baking pan.
- Bake for 7-10 minute or until the cake look litte bit firm but not too cook.
- Take out the chocolate cake from oven and pour cheese batter on top.
- Bake for 7-10 more minute until the cheese looks a bit firm but not too cook.
- Take out the cake and pour the last part of chocolate batter on top.
- Bake for another 20-40 minutes or until the skewer test comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in pan before remove into cooling rack.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.