Tuesday 27 September 2016

Oreo Chocolate Jelly

Coucou,

People like dessert and everyone has their own taste and interest for dessert but not everyone like jelly dessert. I realized that French people don't really like jelly but they like cream and mousse as a dessert. That is one of the reason I didn't make jelly often because no one will help me to finish it.

For those who like jelly, why don't try to make this oreo chocolate jelly once and who knows, they might tastes good. I made half from these recipe because I know I will finish it alone and no one else like jelly as I do.



OREO CHOCOLATE JELLY

Ingredients;

10g agar agar powder
750ml water
150g sugar
1 cup evaporated milk/ fresh milk
1 teaspoon vanila extract
1/2 cup chocolate milk powder
Some oreo cookies, break into 2

METHOD;

- Place agar agar powder and water in a pot and bring to boil.
- Add sugar and boil until sugar dissolved.
- Add in milk and vanila extract, stir well.
- Separate mixture into 2 and add chocolate milk powder to one of the mixture. Stir well until the chocolate powder dissolved.
- Pour half of chocolate mixture into jelly pan and let it warm and slightly firm a bit. Do not let the layer set otherwise the other layer will not stick well.
- Pour the plain agar agar mixture on top and arrange the oreo cookies and let set a while.
- Lastly pour the remaining chocolate mixture on top and let it cool completely before chilling it in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.