Monday 3 November 2014

Lemon Fish

Coucou,

Lemon chicken it's quite popular dish in Asia but today I will share about lemon fish recipe. Since mon mari and I didn't eat chicken, I used fish fillet instead of chicken. The lemon juice provides such a fresh flavour and the sauce isn't too lemony but the sauce was good and tasty.

Based on the Chinese style lemon chicken, my version now is a lemon fish.



LEMON FISH

Ingredients:

300g fish fillet, sliced small
2 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 egg
1 tablespoon corn flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3-4 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 tablespoon corn flour
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
A few sliced of lemon
Salt to taste
Oil for frying

METHOD:

- Marinate fish with soy sauce and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg with corn flour, baking powder and salt and pepper.
- Coat the fish with the batter and deep frying until the fish is cooked.
- For the sauce, combine sugar, water, corn flour, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Heat a little bit oil in the saucepan and stir in the lemon sauce mixture for a minute.
- Season with salt and add slices of lemon. Simmer for another minute and pour the sauce over fried fish fillet.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.