Tuesday 11 November 2014

Ketchup Prawns

Hello everyone,

I must admit that I have used quite many recipe that asked for ketchup. So, tomato ketchup is one of the things that must have in my kitchen at all time. Whenever I make pasta, I love using ketchup and fresh tomato for the sauce.

Ketchup prawns, is an easy recipe using few ingredients like ketchup and bell pepper and it's really nice and we love it. For who do not like foods too spicy but a little sweet and salty sauce so this is a perfect recipe.



KETCHUP PRAWNS

Ingredients:

300g prawns
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2cm ginger, sliced
1 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
4 tablespoon ketchup
1 teaspoon white vinegar
Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
Oil for frying

METHOD:

- Heat oil in a wok or saucepan and fry prawn until cooked. Set aside.
- Leave the little oil in a wok and fry garlic and ginger until aromatic.
- Add green pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Add soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, seasoning and little bit of water if required.
- Add in prawns and stir until the prawns are coated with the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot with rice.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.