Saturday 1 November 2014

Italian Spaghetti With Prawns

Bonjour,

A new month starts today and we are in November right now. Can't believe how quickly the days flew by. No matter how much time passes and no matter where we are or go, our life is beautiful! Enjoy every bit of life to the fullest.

I will start my post today with pasta recipe that I made few days ago. Mon mari enjoyed this pasta as much as I do. Even though spaghetti pasta is not his favorite, but this one is exceptional. Even there is the optional of dry chilli in this recipe, but the taste still not really spicy, so don't worry.



ITALIAN SPAGHETTI WITH PRAWNS

Ingredients:

1/2 packet dry spaghetti
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1-2 dried chilli, chopped
2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
200g prawn
2 tablespoon tomato puree
1 small bag of rocket salad
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil

METHOD:

- Boiled water and cook spaghetti according to packet directions.
- While the spaghetti is still boiled, heat a little olive oil to a frying pan and saute garlic and chilli until fragrant and golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and stir for a few minutes.
- Add prawns and cook for another minute.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and tomato puree and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add the spaghetti into the prawns tomato sauce and toss with rocket salad.
- Mix everything well and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and before serve sprinkle with some lemon juice or parmesan cheese and remaining rocket salad.

Voila, bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.