Sunday 29 June 2014

Raisin Cake

Bonsoir a tous...

Today is 1st day of Ramadhan for all Muslims all over the world. Also, for the World Cup season and fever is everywhere at the moment. We was a little busy few weeks ago with my class, art exhibition here and there and I feel the day went so much quicker than I anticipated.

Baking is back!..I made this raisin cake 2 days ago. Eggless and butterless cake is an easy to make. Sometime, there's nothing much different like the taste of a cake you made with egg and butter. This cake is not really moist but the taste did not disappoint at all.

Alors, let see the recipe below.


RAISIN CAKE

Ingredient:-

11/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup vegetables oil
1 cup cream liquid or plain yogurt
1 cup dry raisin
1 teaspoon vanila extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 tablesppon of flour for coating the raisin

METHOD:-

- Prepare and grease the baking tin. Preheat oven 180°
- In a bowl, mix cream liquid and sugar and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add baking powder and bicarbonate and mix well. Keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix a tablespoon of flour with raisin and coated well.
- After that, add in vanila and oil into cream mixture. Do not over mix.
- Add flour and raisin and mix it well.
- Pour the batter in the grease baking tin and bake for 30-40 minute or until skewer comes out clean.

Enjoy the Raisin Cake and happy weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.