Thursday 19 June 2014

Tiramisu Cake

Bonjour,

Yesterday I made Tiramisu cake after chatting with my niece about Tiramisu cake. She made this cake a few weeks ago. Actually, I've made it a couple of times and it's one of my favorite cake. Tiramisu are delicious and easy to prepare. Almost everyone likes these cake.

This recipe was so easy to follow, eggless, no alcohol, fast and tasty basic Tiramisu. At the same time it turned out perfect!



TIRAMISU CAKE

Ingredients:-

250gm mascarpone cheese
20cl cream liquid/ heavy cream
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 cup prepared coffee
1 packet ladyfinger biscuit
Cocoa powder
Unsweetened dark chocolate shaving, for topping

METHOD:-

- Beat mascarpone cheese, heavy cream and sugar until combined.
- Dip ladyfingers into the coffee for a second and line the ladyfinger in the dish.
- Layer with mascarpone mixture and sift a layer with cocoa powder.
- Apply second layer of ladyfingers and remaining mascarpone cheese.
- Sift cocoa powder and top up with chocolate shaving.
- Cover in plastic wrap and chill.

Voila, bon appetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.