Saturday 7 June 2014

Coconut Cake

Bonsoir,

Summer is almost here and at the same time I've been busy these past few weeks. I haven't had much time to write but I still have time to make some cakes because I love to do it. I made this coconut cake last night and they're quick, easy and simple but good. We are enjoying it this morning for our break time snacks.

Here is the recipe of super simple coconut cake.



COCONUT CAKE

Ingredients:-

1 cup self raising flour
1 cup dry coconut
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar

METHOD:-

- Preheat oven 180°. Prepare the baking tin.
- Divided coconut into 2 bowls and colour with green and red. This is optional, can do it without putting any colour.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the batter in the baking tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool.

Enjoy and bon weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.