Friday 25 April 2014

Rainbow Cake Trifle

Bonjour,

Trifle has alyaws been my favourite and at the same it's delicious and easy to make. We can use any kind of cake in hand and most preferably a ruined cake. I like to use leftover cake to make trifle. Mine was rainbow cake this time but any cakes would be nice too. Last time I made was individual trifle and next time I might make one large trifle in a big bowl.

Here are the ingredient of easy Rainbow Cake Trifle..


RAINBOW CAKE TRIFLE

Cakes, cut into a small piece
1 can mix fruits cocktail, drain the syrup
3 tablespoon custard powder
1 can evaporated milk
1 cups water
1/2 cups sugar
Whipped cream

METHOD:-

- First, mix the custard powder with milk and make it smooth paste without any lumps.
- Bring the mixed custard into the saucepan and raised the heat to medium low.
- Add the sugar, cook and stirring constantly until the custard is thickened.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Spread the cake pieces across the bottom of the bowl.
- Sprinkle the fruits cocktail over the cake.
- Then pour the custard over fruits.
- Keep chilled until it can be served.
- Before serve, top the dessert with whipped cream.

Voila...Enjoy the trifle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.