Thursday 24 April 2014

Batik Cake

Bonjour à tous...

Last night I made one of my favourite cakes and it is simple enough to make and of cause it taste good too. This cake needs no baking and it is served cold. This is actually one of the most popular cakes in my place and it's called 'Batik Cake'.

The cake itself was beautiful and the cream cheese that I added as topping just makes it even more amazing.

And so, many of my French friend's have been asking me for the recipe, so I thought I would put it up here the recipe in French language.. Thanks a lot to mon mari because he helped me out with the translation and he always been my good reference.

Voici la recette en français...



BATIK CAKE

Ingrédients:-

250g de beurre
1 petite boite de chocolat en poudre (poulain 250g)
1 boite de lait concentré sucré (395g)
1 cuillère a soupe de poudre de coco
1/2 tasse d'eau
2 paquets de biscuits au beurre (350g) - coupés en morceaux


RECETTE:-

- Mélanger tous les ingrédients sauf les biscuits dans une casserole.
- Chauffer le mélanger jusqu'à épaississement tout en continuant a mélanger pour empêcher le mélange de brûler.
- Couper le feu, incorporer les biscuits, bien mélanger jusqu'à ce que les biscuits soient bien recouverts.
- Mettre un papier cuisson dans le fond d'un plat a gâteau.
- Verser le tout dans le plat a gâteau et presser jusqu'à ce que tout devienne ferme.
- Mettre au réfrigérateur pour au moins 6 heures ou toute la nuit.

CREAM CHEESE

200g de formage a tartiner nature
1/2 tasse de sucre glace
Gruyère râpé

- Mélanger le formage et le sucre jusqu'à obtention d'un pâte crémeuse.
- Puis recouvrir de crème cheese et saupoudrer de gruyère râpé.


BON APPÉTIT.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.