Tuesday 29 April 2014

Banana Cake (Gateau à la banane)

Bonjour a tous,

Baking time again. This morning I made easy banana cake that takes only few minutes to make. I had leftover bananas and was thinking to make a banana cake with simple ingredients.

I've tried a number of different recipes but this one was quite simple and it has no egg and just use a rubber spatula to fold them into the batter. It turned really well and tasted good. Mon mari liked it because he prefer when the cake looks a little dry.

Let see the banana cake recipe below.




BANANA CAKE

Ingredients:-

21/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
3 bananas, mashed
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup fresh milk

METHOD:-

- Combined sifted flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl.
- Beat together oil, sugar and milk.
- Add flour and mashed banana into the oil mixture.
- Stirring gently until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking tin.
- Bake at 180° for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.

Have fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.