Sunday 10 December 2017

Stir-Fried Broccoli With Prawns

Salut,

I love vegetables and whatever leftover veggies I have in my fridge, I would used up to make a quick stir fry vegetables with or without prawns. This stir fry broccoli with prawn is a great and easy simple meal for weeknight cooking, just a few minutes preparation, few minutes cooking time and voila, a tasty broccoli with prawns are ready for dinner!

Broccoli might not be a favourite vegetables for some and different for others, but broccoli can taste so different when prepared in a different way. Why don't give it a try and cook this broccoli with prawns.




STIR-FRIED BROCCOLI WITH PRAWNS

Ingredients;

1 broccoli, cut into small florets
200g prawns
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1cm ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon corn flour, mix with little bit of water
Salt and pepper to taste

METHOD;

- Boil the broccoli in a boiling water until the broccoli are tender.
- Heat little oil in a wok or frying pan and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant and brown colour.
- Add the prawns and broccoli and stir-fry for a couple of minutes. Add little bit of water if needed.
- Taste and season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir in corn flour mixture, give a quick stir until sauce has thickened.
- Drizzle with sesame oil, remove and serve immediately.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 Hello,  Well, just a short update to wish everyone a very happy new year 2024.  Wishing everyone a joyous new year full of love, hope and p...

About Me

My photo
Salut, je suis une personne ouverte et facile à vivre! I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen. Although I love to cook, I'm still learning a lot by watching cooking shows and reading cookbooks. Since cooking is my passion, I also love to sharing it with others and learning new things every day in every way. For me, home cooking should be simple, easy yet so tasty.